EDIMART decided in future to pursue its activities in line with the provisions of standard No. MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009 and has a quality management system in place that is in compliance with the referenced standard.
Our aim is to verify and prove to market players and our clients that we are committed to the conformity of our processes and the quality and standard of our services, which we wish to regulate and subject to continued improvement through the quality management system.
We perform our activities in view of quality objectives that provide our company with a set of unique features:
- Our aim is to offer premium quality services to our existing and new clients with high standard requirements.
- Our office responds in a flexible manner to clients’ demands, and we meet expectations to the fullest by harmonising the work performed by our high number of carefully selected suppliers (translators and interpreters).
- When selecting our staff, important aspects are their commitment to quality, good organisational and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, their dedication to the profession, and language skills.
- In the selection process for our subcontractors, in addition to excellent language proficiency, priorities include their experience as specialist translators and interpreters, their aspiration to constant self-development, the use of tools offered by language technologies, and their commitment to our trade.
- In the future, we will also have the opportunity to participate in national and international tenders requiring tenderers to have the MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009 certificate. In addition to our market share, we will also gain more work experience, which we will be able to use on an ongoing basis in the course of providing our quality services.
- We intend to operate our quality management system compliant with standard No. MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009 for the sake of stable and reliable quality required for the implementation of the above objectives, with the aim of continuous and comprehensive improvement of the system involving each operational component of our company.
- Our intention is to adopt a corporate culture that provides a stable background for the realisation of our business objectives, and that contributes to the development of both our narrow and broader environment.
Budapest, 1 November 2013